Thursday, June 29, 2017

Scariest comic I've ever read.

Reading the webcomic "Friday: the forbidden tales" is pretty scary. It makes you look at life as a fairly fragile and meaningless thing. But yet the content is so refreshing. I better be careful not to get influenced by these "dark comics" too much. Its true that i like to challenge my own prespective at times to learn but this comic is a little too scary, because the things they say makes sense. It gives its readers some sort of existential crisis in every chapter, making us think of things that we could have ignored.

But at the same time, i feel stimulated. I am afraid that once i am done with this series it will be hard for me to find something as refreshing to read again. But then again, you never know if something is truly refreshing until you've tried it yea?

Taking half day off today, Shermane might be meeting me later too! I think today will be a good day haha.

No comments: