Monday, June 12, 2017

My girlfriend is the queen of exploding kittenz

So last friday, I went to buy myself the card game exploding kittens after playing it twice when my uni friends came over to hang out. And man was it fun! Turns out, Shermanr actually has some sort of secret affinity with this damned card game hahaha! I think in total i did like 250 buddha claps and 60 situps. Fuck i can tell that im getting fat.

Kinda wanna get imploding kittens man. Exploding kittens is lots of fun but it does get abit simple after awhile as there are only a few strategies you can employ hahaha. Can't wait to try out the 5 player version! (Although nothing much would prolly change haha)

P.s. i realize maybe i am an introvert. I keep averting peoples gazes in the office for some odd reason.

In another news, my artist removed my tattoo picture from his instsgram. What would he do that? :/ was it not up to his usual standard?

No comments: