Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Saturday Post

Whoaa it's been ages since I've blogged on a saturday night, I guess its cos normally when I'm home i'd just hit the sack almost immediately after bathing and fiddling with my phone a little :/

Finally met up with Sean today. Realized that there are still many things lacking that truly makes me a man. Sigh.. I wonder if I'll still be as "childish" 5 years from now.. I miss you you fat bastard!

He told me that in life you only need 6 friends in life in which you can depend on and the world would be your oyster. It's not easy though..

I guess what really matters now is that I never should never stop improving myself in whatever ways I can, so that I can actually be useful to the people around me when the need arises.

I guess all my life I've just been seeking acceptance from people around me. It might sound really easy but the worst part is I am truly nothing special. I do not have many accomplishments nor do I have a really tragic story to tell others. What truly makes me unique? Sigh..

Vivienne recently introduced me to this abs exercise routine thing though! Sounds really fun, hope I can find a secluded place in camp where I can "suffer" on my own without anyone noticing me.

Its so hard to pen your thoughts down when its been kinda hectic mentally for this past few days.

I wonder if will still be as close as we are now when you start to notice more of my flaws and realize that I am no longer useful to you.

I hate living with regrets, but I must learn to control my impulses otherwise I'd probably just fuck things up again. Truth is im just really confused right now..

If only I could read minds huh.. :/ It's scary to tell people what you're thinking when you get older cos it makes you really really vulnerable. And I guess its just harder for a human to trust another when you've been through hell and back.

Pfft bullshit, what kinda hell have I really been through? :/ Its all in the head Dun Dun, get over yourself.

Oh turns out I didn't fall that deep! False alarm people! Woops!

"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell, and back, and now back again.." - Lion, Dota 2

Never really played with hot wheels when I was younger but I have always been a fan of DB though! :)

No comments: