Saturday, June 21, 2014

Everyday

My bunk mate Jordan asked me this today. "Hey Dun, do you still think of her even till today?" "Everyday." I told him.

I'm sure I don't miss or love you anymore, but it's just really odd that you'll pop up at the back of my head for a few minutes every single day. I guess thats what happens when something beautiful happens in your life eh? The treasured memories will be firmly ingrained in your subconsciousness, whether you like it or not. It isn't such a bad thing though I guess?  Funny how I'll still get really perturbed whenever mel talks about you hmm.. Maybe I really am schizophrenic? Or maybe it's cos through him I can see every bad impression you've ever had about me embodied into his behaviour towards me. My friend that I've known for 10 years. Not cool.

Well, hope you're having a good life P! We've both grown a lot from this and i'm really grateful to god for letting us cross paths!

Going to mahjong in 7 hours time! Let's go!

On an entirely unrelated note, sometimes I really want to face palm myself -_-  I really hate my fat thumbs at times I swear.


No comments: