Tuesday, February 10, 2009

101st post

This post is in memory of Jack.

I'm sorry for not being able to join my friends to go see you off..

I didnt really know you for a very long time, nor did I even know your full name. I didnt think you know mine as well. I never had your number and neither do you have mine. However, you were definately friendly to me and my friends for as long as I remember..

I'm sorry for not being able to see your last moments. I do not know the reason why you did that. But that doesnt really matter. You didnt really treat me bad or anything. In fact, you were rather nice to me and my friends..

Still remember the first time I known you was at YiLing's chalet, we were playing banluck right? Then later on went to the pasir ris park and slacked awhile.. "Li jin pai ah" was your favourite phrase?

Jack, I'm sorry for not being able to go see you one last time.. I hope your soul rests in peace and may god have mercy on you.

Life is fragile isnt it? Someone you know just suddenly goes like that..

Rest in peace, Jack.

Aha I remember Jack! He used to like Alicia for a while before he passed away! Friendly guy. But yeah I'm right. Life is indeed fragile and yet we take them for granted every single fucking day. God please give me the strength to get off my lazy ass and spend my time more wisely and give more time to my parents than people who just like to put me down for a quick laugh. Life's too short for that man. This year I've decided to not short change myself anymore. You might be played an important role in my life once but im pretty sure the debt's been cleared. Don't prioritise people who don't prioritise you. Simple as that. (9/1/15)

No comments: