Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A-B kick combo

Finally can see some improvements in myself.

For the first time yesterday I managed to do so well against Muzakir. Mwahahaa!!!! Thanks my Muay Thai instructors! Tall guy, Fierce guy, Tattoo-ed leg guy, and Neo! (Mouse guy). I dont know the other people's names.. The muaythai website has their names, but then I cant be bothered LOL.

Later going to meet Ali with Junle, then if got time go find james and go MuayThai together.

Wont be able to continue learning it soon.. Probably going to work at Macs soon with Banling, $4.50 1 hr, hais.. My lowest pay I accepted yet.. Ohwell, just endure for now? Until I find a better job that is.. I was getting a little sian of Muaythai nowadays also.. But then again, since I wont be learning it soon, better make the full use out of it. =) I hope I can find time to enter the "competition scholarship programme" thing selection though.. But if i really made it through, it'd be kinda rude to quit huh.. -.-

Time to build more on my stamina.

Oh yeah, the song Poker Face by Lady GaGa is nice!! =D Gaga looks damn good too! =D
~237

This is cheryl, a girl I will meet in the future. I'll like her for awhile despite her being lesbian and ultimately give up because we just can't click :/ Anywayyy yeah muay thai was really fun back then man! So glad I didn't take up the job at macdonalds in the end because Alicia convinced me not to. I did go for the "Fighter Course" for awhile but I didn't make the cut in the end I think? Poker Face is such an old and repetitive song omg what was I thinking -.- (9/1/15)

No comments: