Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reminders

1) POA tutor will come and take the poa textbook from me on monday around 12.
2) Go tp when free to ask about the scholarship thing.

I owe...

Cyril $9
Nat $5
Cecilia $102 (I frickin broke mel's spects that time and had to borrow from her.. Thanks Cecilia! =D)
Leslie $1.50
Audrey $0.20 (That time play taiti one..)
Val $0.50 (Banluck one i think.)
Hyder $7
BenJi -$8 (That means he owes me. >.<)

Althogether , gotta pay up $117.20 to clear all my debts.

A note from the future: Future ADP from 09012015 here speaking and i'm proud to announce that I've ORD-ed! :) Feel so smug now whenever I see people tweeting or posting photos on instag saying "POP LO" or stuff that's related to the army wahaha!! Anyway I never got around to asking about the TP scholarship as my results were too sucks to apply for them anyway. Managed to clear my debts soon after I posted this post though so that's nice! Sighh still got work tomorrow. Good luck to me! (09/01/2015)

No comments: