Friday, February 20, 2009

Dyed hair

All of my friends now mostly have dyed hair I noticed.. Me, Junle, Nicol, Lovell, Benji, YiLing and even Ivan too!

Anyways, I'm at Junle's house now slacking, went to celebrate Lovell's birthday with him, JunLe, BenJi, Yiling and Ali. But it wasnt all that grand.. Sorry Lovell, we tried our best, and oh, your present is at Ali's shop. =)) Oh, and Yiling was the one who bought the cake and started the cake fight first.

Later on went to play L4D and dota.. I suck at both I guess? Hais.. I think Muaythai suits me better ba.. -.-

Sorry bebe for neglecting you today.. Didnt mean it de.. Was really really busy! Promise I'll make it up to you! =DD *hugs*

DOnno going to do what at his house now, its super late but I'm not tired at all..Tomorrow still gotta go muaythai with Le. -.- And going to visit Jack at mandai on Saturday.. I'm a busy busy man yo!

[EDIT] Btw, anyone got...

White Horse by Taylor Swift?
Before its too late by Daughtry?

¬237

Above is a picture of Lovell in the year 2014. He hasn't really changed much except that he has a new girlfriend? Didn't get to hang much with him sadly.. I last time so cute sia! Still will go ask ppl on blog for songs instead of downloading it sigh.. I'm like some kinda technological retard even till today.. I still such at L4D, Dota and Muay Thai even till today damn. Recently there was a form which required me to fill in what am I good at and i'm just really stumped man. Sighh what have I accomplished since sec 4 till now apart from gaining a huge amount of random knowledge? :/ (9/1/15)

No comments: