Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rough

I'm such a shitting rough person.. Sorry Sherman.. Dont cry dont cry le laa... =((

Hais.. sianster day.. wake up kana this kinda stuff..
~237

A message from the future: Ahaha this pic from my whatsapp was not meant for the publics eye but whatever k? I still remember this was the day I injured my nephews arm cos I pulled a little hard 😥 Thank god he's alright it was just painful. Hes really annoying now but at least he's scoring well in school! Anws recently I got some flame for making an unintentional comment on Alicia's instagram photo. Never thought she would be so bent out of shape by a simple comment. Eew, pretty ironic because her post was about being happy and shit and yet a simple comment could make her go all ape shit for 3 days straight. Sigh.. Women. 
I will make an effort to treat everyone around me better, to make sure no one will think of me like the way you do. Actually I really don't think anyone does I've always known you have the tendency to judge and berate others but I've always closed an eye on it cos I know you've not had an easy past.

I'm gonna treat them with respect so much that you'll hear ppl saying things like "Have you heard about this respectful guy? Omg he's awesome!". I'm gonna become so strong that one day when we see again you will stutter when we speak for fear of choosing the wrong words to offend me.

But for little butthurt pricks like you. You can forget it and go fuck yourself. I have pitied you people for the longest time and now you're getting all bent out of shape over an obvious joke? Sigh.. Bye bitches i'm out call me never. (ADP 31/1/15)

No comments: