Thursday, February 26, 2009

Decisive

Fighter's selection is coming on 1st March. My work at macs starts tomorrow.. -.-

Wonder if I still have time to contribute to muaythai if I manage to enter the fighter training.. Imagine the teachers being like "wtf, we got him in cos we felt that he's got potential now he tells us hes working at macs and cant join the programme..". Hais.. I dont know what the future holds sia seriously..

$4.50 an hour.. Ohwells..

~237

A post from the future: This pic was taken in 2014 when I was KO-eKO-ed from some Gordons Gin. Weird night man. Don't ask. In the end I did attend the fighter's selection but I did not continue the day after. If I'm not wrong it was the day mygrandma's funreal ended as well, or something that had to do with moving her body away from the mourning place which was my void deck hhmm. Thankfully I didn't work at macs in the end though the pay was too dog-like for me to waste my youth thete thank god. I do wanna continue muay thai though! Sadly I just have more important things to do right now :( (9/2/2015)

No comments: