Thursday, February 26, 2009

And your great great great grandaugher, is doing fine! =D

Skipped muaythai again today.. hais.. waste money sia me. -.-

Going to interview "Today" before 6pm at macs near Nicol's house there.. I guess i'll have to live with it for now? till i get a better job that is.Went with Nicol JunLe Bernice SeYen to parkway to interview for Sakae, I was kinda late for some reason.. If I manage to get into Sakae, life will be so good man! I think I laughed more than usual today. =) Not alot, but more than usual?

Currently doing stupid stuff with Muzakir. I'm so going to miss MuayThai man.. arghhh..

Currently listening to "White horse by Taylor Swift" on imeem. =)) Great song!

~237

Ahh Muzakir, I miss that bugger man hope he's doing really fine! Today was Kyan'sKyan's first monthsary,  someone cut all his hair away but he looks pretty cute now! Valerie was being a weird little fucker though. Like what the fuck man you have a mouth for a reason can't you fucking respond when people talk to you? Worst part is that when she lost in mahjong and I asked her to pay up after she can just look and me and wall off. Like what? You're a 23 year old grown woman not some autistic kid, learn to show some respect to your peers. I'm not hard pressed for her money but the thing is I hate being ignored in the face. Like seriously bitch what the fuck is your problem? It's time to start prioritising stuffs man. Like I seriously plan to cut people from my life out soon unless it can't be helped. Ahaha..  A random memory from a few hours ago actually managed to get me so riled up. But seriously, go fuck yourself you weird little short fuck. Learn to treat others better. Anws in regards to the post, I have no idea what imeem is, probably some kinda app for songs back in those days I guess? Ahaha, the past is kinda fun but there were fucked up moments as well huh. Live and let live I guess. Peace out! (9/2/2015)

No comments: