Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Alias

I'm bored.

Today I shall list down the list of people who have "alias" in my class and how they got them. (friends only. others are not even WORTH talking about =D)

I shall start with myself cos imma gentleman.
------

ADP-Oilman, Botak, leech, Ikan Bilis, Dustbin.
I'm the one with the most nicknames de lor... Oilman cos they keep saying my face got alot of oil. Leech and Ikan bilis cos of the "tatoo" i have on my left side. Its not a tatoo la.. its a birthmark that looks like a leech. -.- Dustbin cos my name sounds like it.

Benjamin- Sotong
Super damn blur. Like sotong.

Nicol - Turtle
LOL, actually he got no nickname de, until one day when me, him, ben and tianloke went to cut some kuku haircut. Leslie and Ivan said his hair looked like turtle. Since that day on, hes been known as the turtle.

TianLoke- Aeroplane, Love Red, Pervert
His nicknames are a little more "bastard". Those two are names of his parents. I shall no elaborate further. But hes usually known as the Aeroplane. Hes called the pervert cos he always disiao JieXin and other girls with his perv jokes, usually jiexin cos she can take them.. ke lian de JieXin.. TianLoke's self-proclaimed laopo! LOL

LOL!!!! Pervertic but super funny guy.

JunLe-Gay Clone
Cos his twin brother is a gay.

Leslie-Duck, One-legged duck(bo jiao ya)
Duck cos he looks like a duck, and nowadays i call him bo jiao ya cos hes injurd in one leg... kinda thanks to me -.-

Ivan- Ai Ben Gou (short stupid dog.)
This one is a work of a genius. Ai Ben Gou is a nickname that sounds like his name. Ivan Goh. Can make up alot of songs to disiao him also. like "Lips of a ben gou" and alot more.

Lovell- Pariah, Toad, Hairy Toad, Pariah Toad.
Pariah, he got this one after sprouting it out at the physics lesson due to having to have extra lessons. LOL. He since then is called pariah or pariah king liao... I love using the word "pariah" too. Toad cos he last time when he still never stead with YingChuan de shi hou... people call him "Toad lusting after a swan's meat." Dat's why hes called toad. Hairy Toad cos he is super hairy? And Pariah toad is just a combination of both. He's my pathner in 4a for 7 months already just for extra information... =.= Dustbin and PariahToad.

Melvin Leong- Cat
Cos he "Mels"... damn lame.. this nickname not i give one. This guy is seldom made fun of.

Hahaha this was probably how we looked like to the teachers back then, a bunch of kids who think they're so cool. I kinda regret disrupting the lesson so much though, but it was really fun while it lasted uh and even if I had the chance to go back in time, I'm sure I'd do the same stuffs over again. Even until today I still keep in touch with some of the people above! A lot has changed but I guess friends you make when you were young would usually last you a lifetime? Let's hope that's true! (ADP, 17/04/14)

No comments: