Friday, July 25, 2008

Averted

Today Lovell managed to avert a HUGE trouble before it even starts. =D

Haha.
------

Day was as normal.. disiao people, got disiao-ed. Starting of the day suddenly got this super huge guy come our class bring Valerie out of class cos she rude to the counsellor.. I already saw him a few times lorh... Wonder who he is. Hes double the size of Valerie sia LOL! Menancing..

Later at maths... got disiao-ed, Ivan made this "oil-pledge" thingy. I'm fine with getting disiao-ed and shoot-ed by friends. But then when someone goes too guo fen.. then even the Gentleman also cannot tahan ah..

Lucky Lovell step in in time. In the end, no one was injurd cos Ivan didn't do the thing he "wanted" to do. Still friends! =DD

After that lessons again.. super boring, we played the name shouting game... Its not embarassing to shout other people's names. But when you shout your own, you sound like a retard.. And thats the point of the game. Sounding like retards.

After school played catching again with JunLe, Melvin, and Benji. Super fun like always. This will be one of the best childhood activities I'll treasure when I'm old someday..

Oh ya.. small thing that happened. After catching, tofu changed in the classroom. Super funny. Melvin saw his ass and then says "Whoa, you name really suits you.. soft and smooth. Like Tofu. "

LOLLOL~~~

Ate with JunLe and Mel while Ben went to do his DNT stuff.. then went JunLe's house, bathed, watch videos, look at friendster, and then use Msn for awhile.. Then jiu must go for night lesson..

Oh ya oh ya!!! Haziq's birthday today... they wanted to give him a birthday bash. But then I did something stupid that kind of made him avert the birthday bash? I ripped his pants. =.=

Monday paying him $5 as compensation. Too little? Sorry.. I'm not rich..

Was okay.. then went home... blogged, ate, and then read manga. The newest chapter of Gantz is good. Talked to some people. But then donno why just dont have the "inspiration" to talk to some people... Hais... prelims coming liao. I'm not ready yet la piang ehs...

I dont feel myself today... I'm going to sleep. I'll wake up and feel me again.

Today didnt have such a good start. Didnt have such a good end either? But I'm content with life =D

TML GOT CG!!! MORNING GOT DND!!! Kick some ass ADP! Have some energy!!!

~237
--------
I owe..

Cecilia $3
BanLing $10
JunLe$13

The salary for a day when I work at OFC is $50. I'll be able to pay all of ya back if I work for just one day =D.

Sorry JunLe for always depending on you...

The "name shouting" game or the "shout your own name" was so fun that I got on to play with it even after I entered poly at times when the lecture was too boring. And I was right too! Even till this day I still agree that block catching back in those days was really addicting and fun,! It was probably one of the reasons why I didn't turn into some kinda fatty as well despite me not participating in sports most of the time. I totally forgot about ripping his pants off part though! Kinda miss him now haven't seen him in a long long time man.. I wonder what does DND stand for back then, it can't be dinner and dance can it? Hmm.. t-minus 46 minutes to breakfast! This is Private Dun Ping from the future, signing off!

No comments: