Friday, July 18, 2008

SUPER FUN!

I know the previous post is super duper boring... paiseh la.. people bored mah..

---------
Today was super duper fun, i started my day off with "flirting" with YingChuan, getting my thumb broken, and then listening to lessons like a good boy today. LOL!!!

I shall elaborate.

Lovell didnt come school today cos he late. I'm like wth, you planning to leave me sitting beside that barn animal and that organ-that-I-shall-not-state-down ah? Sian la...

Went to sit with Nicol instead cos I didnt wanna sit close to someone else, talked about cosplay and what to wear for Racial Harmony, then suddenly, YingChuan ask us. "Do you love me?"

Eveyone said no, whoever said yes might face certain death from Lovell if he knew about it LOL!

YingChuan looked sad.. then she say sth like.. "Wah.. I planning to share my coke with you all but none of you love me."

TianLoke: I LOVE YOU!!

LOL~

Then later she said as a friend. I said "OF COURSE!" then also drank the coke LOL.

I think she also very sian la.. Lovell not here. I think it was meant for Lovell de ba? Not sure..

Later it was kinda boring... lessons lessons lessons. Until later recess time!! LOL, crowded the queue again like usual, Nicol was showing off how hard his "shell" was. Then he keep knocking us with his butt.. =.='

I kaykiang lor.. put my thumb there, hoping to *Mwahahaha* him.

Then end up, his ass was as hard as stone sia, my right thumb i think broke a few bones... and it was the same injury place I got from Benjamin last year.. (I still remember cos of that i dunnid do pumping at the ATC. PRAISE THE LORD!!)

Ate my food with my right hand still.. not used to left hand mah.. Then started talking about the contender again and about how Sean Wright was outclassed by Yod. Nicol cui out cos he didnt watch. =.=

Then went back to boring lessons once more... -_-, its okay, I just have to endure till O levels over. Then I jiu free liao =D

I think Mrs Chan hates me. Melvin said something really nasty but I couldnt help but agree... How did her husband get turned on with that mug of hers? LOL!!! I SERIOUSLY AGREE!!

This blog if kena read by my teachers ah... i seriously gg liaos.. But I risk! FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH!!!

"Nicol, when you get back to your sit, you cannot sit with Mr. Ang."

WHY SIA!!!

oh wells, dont bother about her la, she probably hates me cos I sleep but then I manage to answer her questions, maybe she thinks I'm arrogant?

But lets think about it for a moment okay? I'm arrogant cos I CAN AFFORD TO BE ARROGANT. Didnt mean to though.. was really tired. I needed to rest for my other lessons. I'm sorry Mrs Chan.

So anws anws, after that played School block catching.. LOL!!! LOVELL COME BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER LESSONS JUST TO JOIN US!!! LOL!!!! IMBA!!

Played with the sec 3 ppl, like got 20 plus people sia, super duper crowded. I fared quite well dis time, I managed to evade this blue shirt guy a couple o times, just by twisting my body LOL. Hes too slow liao la... At least I provided entertainment for my "caught" friends.

One of the most memorable rounds was me and Lovell hiding behind recycling bins. Lovell keep saying its my house. But other than that, it was a super good hiding place. Didnt get found until someone kept getting people to "join" in to our hiding place. Bo pian lorhs, go hide behind bushes like army people...

Later on, after getting sweaty and sticky and all tired-dy, went eating, then went Lovell's house play mahjong, before each game, everyone would pour a water into a cup. As much or as little as you like. Then we start the game. If someone won, and he won by getting "feeded", the feeder would have to drink the glass of water. If he is "zi muo" one, then everyone drinks cept for him. This game is ultra good for people who are fasting lorh. Ehh e18 ppl. Next time we fast we mit up and play dis game can?

Went to tuition, almost died on the bus due to reasons I shall not elaborate. Well, one person knows. But I aint telling who. Oh!! Oh!!! Met BanLing and Nicol's mum at the busstop. I owe her three kinder buenos cos of some "assistance" she gave me. Ohwells, I'm always good at rewarding people with chocolate. Everytime I offer sweets. They always donwan de lorh.. Whats so good about chocolate?

Studied maths from 630 to 930. Shall no talk much about the tuition. Walked from one busstop to another to save money. Then I realised that weekeong's busstop is nearby my tuition teacher's house lorh.. then that time I take Mrt.. -_-.

Too rich or too stupid?

I wonder..

Now back here blogging. I think i'll start calling people to chat now.. be ready!! Mwahahaha~

This pic is a screenshot from the movie "Fight Club" when the protagonist makes his first phone call to Tyler Durden, anyway its 24th April 2014 now, I still keep in touch with some of the people in this post though! Namely Nicol, Melvin, YingChuan and even Ban Ling. Time really flies eh? Melvin never really changed much throughout all these while Nicol broke off with Se Yen a few years back and Yingchuan has a new boyfriend who happens to be my neighbour now.i was damn sucky at mahjong back then I still remember, nowadays yingchuan just keeps losing to me instead wahaha!! Somehow even without this blog post I can still remember that day though cos it's probably one of the very few times where I played mahjong back then! Till this day I still owe Nicol's sister three kinder buenos, shall reciprocate soon.

No comments: