Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mehehe

Sometimes when I think back about my primary school days, i cant help but smile like an idiot... >.>

Mehee..

I sound like an idiot..

How was life like back then in 2004? Ohh ohh, people always came to my house to play Battleon, haha, maplestory wasnt even that famous in Singapore then. Neopets was my life when I was in 2002.

I remember my crushes. I remember my friends. I remember all the happy memories I used to have when I was young and retarded.

I'm still young, just less retarded now.

I remember Raedi, Hidhir, Julian, YouJin, Joesph, John, Hussein, ZhiJian, ZiGuo, Sean and also PohHeng.

Did I forget anyone?

Haha, I remember Desiree, Melissa and Laura too! =D

I have good tastes de okay. Zhang da hou they nw still so chio worh.. especially one of them last time looked the most ordinary de.. Hahas..

Saw PohHeng recently at the arcade. He Looked totally the same just taller. He remembers me as well XDD.

Happy happy happy days~

My Primary School day was filled with Sunshine I guess? Haha..

Now everyone dou grow up liao lo.. All got their own group of frens and own life. Hais.. zhen me ban? This kind of things also bo pian one.. can only look back lor.. I hope everyone one day will all meet by chance altogether in the same place lor. Just hope nia la. Know this wont happen de.

Then I'll show them what God has done for me and to me. And what I've become. Tralala~

Old friends leave and New friends come. Events get forgotten after years..

This is why I'm blogging and taking pictures as much as I can now. So I wont forget. So I will never forget. So I can show my sons and daughters what kind of person I was last time during "their" age. I shall store my memories here. I shall remind myself of what kind of person I was. And I will compare it to the me ten years later. How I was and what I've become.. haha.

~~~~~~~~~

As I am blogging this down, I am down with a sorethroat and flu. And I'm watching HuoYuanJia at the same time. And I have just consumed a plate of noodles with egg.

~237

It's been so long since primary school/secondary school now.. I guess I was really into blogging back then huh! Unlike now where I only blog when I'm really bored and mostly suffering from insomnia at night hmm.. Anyway I lost contact with Raedi, saw Julian a few times around in Jurong East and he appear to have some kinda scar or something on his face. Hes a sergeant though! Lost touch with You Jin as well, he was the one that game me the username "uband" back then in Neopets when we were sharing an account hmm.. Joesph still lives near me and has a few tattoos now,  can't really remember what he has been up to but I know he's ORDed as a driver for quite some time now. John jumped into the Singapore river recently but I think he's okay now, some kinda drunken spur or something. Lost touch with Hussein, saw Zhi Juan at lasts years NDP as a guards seargent and I sometimes still see Zi Guo's picture on instagram sometimes when I scroll around. Hope he's doing fine cos I heard he got bullied a little back in Changkat Changi Secondary. Sean probably recently ORDed or is about to cos he's in the same camp as me while PohHeng is now studying overseas while dating my friend Liangyi! I wanna see them married! As for the three ladies that I mentioned back when I had a crush on them in primary school, I this Melissa grew into a really pretty lady? Haven't seen her for at least give years though she's like really cool now or something based on her instagram pictures? Or at least in my opinion. Just ran into Laura the other day while I was chilling with Tiffany though! Guess she lives around tamp now huh, she remembers me too! ;) I have completely forgotten the storyline for huo yuan jia although it's OST by Jay chow will be sometime I'm sure I won't be for getting anytime soon. Oh! And in the year 2014, Jay Chop just isn't cool anymore. Sorry past ADP :/

No comments: