Thursday, July 3, 2008

Botak

Hi people.

I'm Bald.

And I have 4 haircuts in 3 days. =D

And I have two feelers at my head.

~~~

What the hell.. Shack zi pua..

Here are some comments I remember from today LOL!
--------
Mrs Chan: If Nicol cant make it for his O Levels, he can go be a barber.

Mr. Te: I think we need to cut him a skinhead.
Mr. Te: This is the wrong way to get attention Dun Ping. (I WASNT TRYING TO GET ATTENTION!!!)

Miss Faisah: ( In response to Mr.Te's comment about my hair.): I think he wants to start anew.

Benjamin : YELLOW RIBBON!

Muzakir & Leslie: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaa (Laughing to hard to comment.)

Melvin: From one shit haircut to another. (...)

Miss Seet: They say people with high forehead are smart. I can see your forehead now. =D
Miss Seet: Its cooling to have this kind of haircut right? *blows my head.* (Me: Go away.)

Valerie: Why did you do that? (Me: *Explains to her about my mowhawk and stuff..*) SHOW ME YOUR MOHAWK PHOTO LATER!!!
Valerie: He has the haircut of a swimmer. (random?)

Lovell: You look like you have a piece of shit at the back of your head. (=.=)
Lovell: (Mr te: Someone tell him his haircut is ugly.) YOUR HAIRCUT IS UGLY!

TianLoke: You have feelers! Like a cockroach!
TianLoke: His haircut is inspired from PrisonBreak.

Ivan: I like your tatoo at ur head. (LOL!!!)

JunLe: WHY YOU CUT OFF YOUR MOHAWK SIA!?!?!?

Nicol's father: That's how a student should look like! (He just now saw my mohawk and said a student should'nt have those kinda hairstyle.)

Nicol: All the people on jiang hu shang called "botak" de all are very infamous de you know? (YA LIKE I CARE!)

At least now I can save money on shampoo =D.

Back then all I wanted was long luscious hair like Kenpachi from Bleach. Just look at how badass he is!!

Hais... happy times. In a day I got so many comments... I think this is one post I can look back and laugh at when I'm like 20 years down the road. I hate all of you LOL

Nah.. just joking. If I really took to heart what you all say, I wont put these up for OTHERS to see already lo..

Now I just hope to get rid of those feelers soon.

~237

No comments: