Saturday, October 18, 2008

6 to 6.

I'm going on a 50days 6 to 6 fast. The reason is private.

My fast will end at 7 december.

God please gimme the strength to overcome this!!! =DD I cant do this on my own anymore!
~237

A note from the future: Yikes, don't you just hate it when cuticles happen? Anws since this post has been made like years ago I shall now reveal the reason I fasted k? Back then I had a girlfriend called Sofia who happens to have two really protective parents and while I was not a bad kid, they did not really liked the notion of their daughter having a boyfriend at the young age of 15, or was it 16? I can't remember. Anyway I was still really into City Harvests teaching back then and I thought that fasting would actually please god and miracles can happen if I just put enough effort into fasting. Now that I'm much older I don't really know anymore. It's nt that I've lost my faith in god but I guess I've just learnt to not heed heed the words of men blindly? Yknow like we are all humans after all so who really knows what god's intentions are yeah? Anyway Sofia and I broke up after 11 months and I hear she has a really great boyfriend now and is already in a university so it's all good I guess? :) (ADP, 30th July 2014)

No comments: