Saturday, October 25, 2008

Miss

Suddenly, out of the blue..

I miss calling that auntie and zhen zhen cooked food stall "si lang kia" I guess I wont be calling her that or seeing her for a long long time..

I miss the lazarnia (Is that how you spell it?) At my primary school stall..

I miss Muffin, Don and Francis..

I miss talking to Haidar!!

I miss ChengLong whom I have not seen for 2 years.

I think I'll definately miss Miss Faisah calling us "Ben dan zhu la!"


Thats all for now. I miss cocking and shitting with Haidar the most!! =(( Aww.. after Os damn hard to keep contact liao cos we have our own friends outside.. Ehh Haidar, call me hor. I lost ur number cos my phone went to fix!

I want to faster go finish watching that "Never Back Down" la!! Ben!!

~237

This is a picture taken in the early 2014 when I went to Yi Ling's salon and had my hair snipped by her. She's a really good friend I made back in secondary school but I think we only got closer after I graduated? Sigh.. Reading this post really triggered some really fond memories I had back in my sec 3 and 4 days. Although I guess I still miss those days i'm sure the feelings aren't as strong as what I've felt back then when I've posted this? I guess it's a sign that i'm getting old huh.. Oh and Yiling is pregnant now! Somehow I have a feeling it's gonna be a girl! (ADP, 30th July) 


No comments: