Friday, October 17, 2008

Botaks

BEFORE...
AFTER...

ALL DEPRESSED NOW...

I HATE MY COM!!

She says that TianLoke looks the most pai.. LOL!! My mother, when she looked at my Class photo, also ask me if Tianloke is the kind that bully people not? LOL
Ehh people who dont know him.. Hes that guy at the centre of the bottom wearing school uniform.. He got pai meh?

She says Leslie also look paikia!! I kind of agree LOL! Melvin looks guaikia! Lovell and me looks guailan! (All she say one.. -.-)

"Then Benji leh?" I asked
"Okok only la.. got see him before. Look quiet." -She

Hoho!!! Dont worry dont worry! 2 months later I hair grow back lo! Not intending to keep fringe though..
(I did something to this post! :P)
~237

I think the "I did something to this post" was probably edited in by Sofia back then yknow? Well that day was one of the most eventful days I've ever had back when I was 15 going 16. What I've forgotten to post here is that Melvin looked really fierce when he took off his spects cos he had really big eyes. Looking at old posts like these stirs back memories you know? It brings me back to the simpler days where there was really nothing much to worry about and everyone that mattered was there for one another. This kind of camaraderie is hard to find as you age yknow? Even today there are many things that I don't see eye to eye to with even Melvin and Nicol. I guess I still have lots of room for improvement huh! It's never too late to try to become a better person! I really hope one day I'll get to hang out with these old peeps again just like the old days! I mean like with everyone and not just Melvin or nicol. (30th July 2014)

No comments: