Monday, October 13, 2008

Confidence

I dont know why.

I feel really confident about the future. This confidence didnt come from any source or evidence. It just came out of nowhere. This confidence is overwhelmingly strong.

I have confidence that we will all get better. I have confidence that they will be together no matter what happens. I have confidence. I have confidence.

Cheer up people! Even with the odds stacked against you. You must believe! Believe!!!

I thank god for this random burst of confidence he instilled in me.. I'm off to study at 930.

~237

Confidence is good I guess? This was probably a post about my ex or something Hmm.. I guess I've come a long way since then! Recently met a friend whom is reslly cool and laughs as my jokes n stuff. I like her! Her name is Viv and I doubt she'd ever read this post unless she's stalking or sth but whatever! :) Can't wait to ORD man.. (090614, ADP)

No comments: