Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Studying

EDITED: I only studied for 30 mins today. Not including my 4 hours of tuition..

I shall study for 12 hours. That's my study hours i owe...

GOD PLEASE GIMME GIMME GIMME THE WILLPOWER LA!!!

~237

Despite not studying thst much back then I guess things did turn out for the better as k managed to get into Temasek Polytechnic? Not really looking forward to studying after I ORD though I would much rather find a job with a good boss by pulling some strings with my dad instead but I doubt he'll want me to start working with just a measly diploma,  ah well! I'll just try to enjoy the free time I have left before I finally step into true adulthood! Can't wait for my stupid rear gate duties to be done so I can like go and get some food from the canteen! (ADP, 220514)

No comments: