Thursday, October 9, 2008

Eating Seaweeds

I am eating seaweeds right now. Not in school today cos it was marking day. Actually supposed to go back to school for MAths and Humanities de.. but was too bum ass lazy.. XDD
So bad lor me.. I'm gonna copy some maths notes for myself later! My walls are filled with chemical formulas now lor. No seriously. My WALLS. my HOUSE WALLS. Are filled with chemical formulas about "Compounds" at the switch for the lights at my living room, "Testing for gases" and "Testing for gases" and "testing for anion" at my corridoor. And "Testing for Cations" at my study hall.

Hmm... O levels are coming in 7 frickin days. My chemical formulas for chemistry are all ready! Physics practical I pray will be a breeze!!! Gonna bring Uno and poker to school on the day of the practical!! =))
Wahaha life is so great to me! Although there are some stuff that aint that cool happening arond my life. I decided to not bother about those stuff and focus ont he good ones! I'm such an ass sometimes..
Wohoo!!! Tomorrow is my Graduation Ceremony!!! Gonna wear nice nice nice!!!
Wahahaha!!
Its so hard to not blog about you.
~237

I've nvr rly liked cakes. If i has a birthday party I would prefer pizza anyday! Anyway I guess I was really ingenious back then huh! Thank god in 2014 my walls have been repainted already! I think the graduation ceremony turned out to be kinda boring and afterwards we went to Bugis to hang out! That part was really fun though! Sigh I miss secondary school. So naive n bubbly unlike now..

No comments: