Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why?

Hahaha...

I'm in an eccentric mood today.

Why? When I try to hard to confort someone fromt he bottom of my heart, not to get into their good books or whatever but just try to make them feel better, they doubt my feelings? Am i really such an ass in your eyes? Why do you view me like that? What have I dont wrong to you? Why is it so hard for me to always start in a new enviroment? Why why why?

Can you please at least try to trust me? I swear I am not a bad person. I have a foul mouth. And I say unkind things. But I am a good person. I really really am. Can you not place your judgement on me so quickly please? What have I done wrong? Why do you dislike me so? I am also a fellow human in need of support.

Oh, and happy birthday to Charmaine!! =)
~237

This is just some random picture from the future where I was at zouk in 2014! Anyway I guess as you age it gets harder and harder to trust a fellow human being as we would all tend to attempt to decipher their intentions be it a kind gesture or a certain comment. It's really sad really. I wonder if humans have always been like this or did something change along the way :/ (ADP 4/6/2014)

No comments: