Thursday, October 30, 2008

What the shit..

My phone that JunLe lent me de suddenly cannot charge.. =.=

What the teet..

God god god please please please make this phone be able to be charged!!! XD!!! GOD!!!

Tomorrow's my Poa paper.. Monday's my Social Studies paper. Later still got Poa tuition.. WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!!

Hi, future ADP speaking. So recently I've been drinking almost every book out. Looking back at this post really brings me back to the younger days where everything was so simple and alcohol-free. I'm not an alcoholic though it's just that alcohol makes hanging out more fun at times. I still remember the phone that JunLe lent me back then had only 3 songs in them and I just kept playing them again and again till I knew all their lyrics XD. I guess in the end the phone was able to be charged uh can't remember how I managed to get it to work. I didn't do too week for poa on my O's though. But hey! At least I managed to get a place in TP so that aint so bad right? (ADP, 4/8/14)


No comments: