Sunday, November 9, 2008

7 to 7

I'm changing today's fast to 7 to 7.

Reason? Simple. I'm falling sick. And Yesterday I didnt even eat anything except for a cheese donut. -.-

I even lost count on how many more days do I need to fast, I only know that it ends on 10 dec 2008. Anyone wanna count for me? I think its 32 ba?

After every fast, I would chiong fast food. No wonder nowadays my throat feels like shit.. My temper is getting worse also.. Dont really care though, I'm not an unreasonable person. I get angry for reasons.

Going to work soon~ =)

~237

ADP from the future here, here's a picture of Vivienne, Cheryl, and yongjie taking a selfie with me while I'm dead drunk. And it's only the second time I've met them omg so embarassing.. Anws no comments on the fasting thing uh, i believed back then it was the right thing to do so yeah.. I dont even know what to feel about it now yknw i'm like completely.. Neutral? God I'm so not photogenic :( (2/9/14)

No comments: