Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello

Hi.. I have golden hair! Today can be said the second day I have it ba? Haha.. hair so short still go dye.. So many people tell me its not that nice. But I dont care! I like it can le hoho~

Really hope I can go ton at Lovell's house.. Too bad I cant though.. hais..

Tomorrow going gym at JunLe's house wor! =DD

I look so happy now. I guess my brain is so fried that I cant seem to mix emotions well anymore. Even Val says that I wasnt acting like the ADP she knows.. =( Its not that I dont treasure it. Its just.. Happy or sad, we move on. =) Why not live happily and not let your mood affect others as well? =DD I'm a reasonable and thinking person! =)

Before I "knew" you, I never knew how to cry. It was hard, i had to force tears out and they wont last. I didnt know how to cry. I really didnt know. Thank you for bringing such a long-lost primitive action back into my instincts.. I really really thank you from the bottom of my heart, I feel like a human once more. A human capable of tearing.

没有做完的梦最痛.
~237

Aha oh god I was so cute back then! That was prolly my first heartbreak after I left my first ex for a short period of time before gg back together with her yknow? Good times really. As I grow older I start to feel like I know lesser, and my confidence isn't as high anymore I wonder if that's a good thing yknow? Humility vs Confidence and whatnot. Miss those macdonalds days back then with 4A really. Everyday was literally filled with fun n laughter. It's really something very meaningful for me because I realised that not many people have had as much fun as I did back in Os. But im sure they've compensated for it in another way or something I guess? After all, there's always a silver lining somewhere! (2/9/14)

No comments: