Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hate Wheel

I shall not fight back. Not anymore. Not because I'm afraid. But because quarrelling would not do me or anyone else any good. I shall not talk to you two anymore bah? Doesnt really matter. Havent been talking much anyways.

I shall not fight back. Because that is not God's way. Cyril told me that this is the "people test". Some cellgroup stuff ba.

I shall continue coming to chuch. I shall not care about people like you. I shall play the bad guy and whatever and take all the blame. I guess it doesnt matter, because god can see me. And if you think I'm a hypocrite, then so be it. I have never ever hated you. If I did I would not have tried to call you or anything. All I ever wanted was to try to be friendly. But I guess sometimes people just doubt every single move you do.

I have never pretended to be good friends with anyone. If I ever did, name them down and I'll seriously stop. Because I dont want to become a hypocrite. I dont want to become someone whom I hate so much. If I did anything wrong, please tell me so that I can improve.

I wont fight back anymore. I shall remove my tag.

~237

I did eventually leave the church though as things got from bad to worse afterwards. I guess it's not as much giving up than it is knowing when to let go when something isn't worth your time anymore. I mean life is short no? Kinda did let Cecilia down though.. On the plus side she still has my bicycle somewhere so.. I guess that kinda makes up for everything? I have quite a huge disdain for Shu Wen and Charmaine till this day. Well what can I say? I was a moron back then and ill be damn sure to educate my children to not be such a huge idiot like me back when I was 16. Never regretted a single day leaving CHC. Not yet at least :) (2/9/14)

No comments: