Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Somehow..

I feel that I have forgiven this cheerful girl.. Even though she kinda "betrayed" me. I dont know why.. I got no obligations to do this..

Its okay la, I can live with being misunderstood, its been like this for lots of time le. Its fine. I forgive you Charmaine Theng Yong Ling. =) Sincerely. I swear. I'm sorry for ruining your cheerful-ness. What I want to tell you is, you sincerely heard wrongly. I really didnt ask you that. Stay cheerful and siao in the cellgroup okay? You're their entertainer! =))

Why the hell am I being so nice when she might still regard me as a hypocrite?
~237

A note from the future: Years have passed since this post and I've not seen this lady after leaving CHC. But if I were to describe my impression of her now, I'd say she was pretty darn judgemental back then. She wasn't entirely wrong though but I felt that she's always had this need to vent her frustrations by judging someone else before she even gets the full story. I guess I was the perfect medium for her back then to do just that huh. Hope she's doing better now :/ Like my friend Vivienne told me the other day, it's only human to err. (ADP, 29th July 2014)

No comments: