Sunday, November 9, 2008

Removed

I have decided to remove this post. As one person told me to do so.

It doesnt matter now if I'm misunderstood or not anymore. Even if the whole cellgroup doesnt believe me, as long as you believe me. I'm okay le. Really. Let them think what they want ba. Because I'm very sure I did not say anything like that.

~237

Future ADP here, so I'm back in camp after like a two weeks and three days break. And things are the same as usual I guess? Just hope my MO doesn't find anything to fuck me up with after he goes through my MCs. Anyway, as I read this post I realized that although being in CHC was sort of a bad memory for me, it did teach me some stuffs! Stuffs like how humans are too quick to judge, and even quicker to condemn the actions of someone else when they don't see eye to eye. How can I change that? As of now, I can't. But I guess what I can do is to make the conscious effort to not do things that I detest other people doing yknow? Hope that works out for me. (2/9/14)


No comments: