Friday, November 21, 2008

Liar

Hoho, So I'm lying now?

Wow, amazing..

And you know what? Your post doesnt seem like a respond to mine, it seems almost like a post to show to everyone else that you're misunderstood and whatever shit.. What the eff la hypocrite..

Ya seriously Marilyn, in the beginning, none of you had any rights to approve or disapprove. =) You treat her as your friend? Dont bullshit me la. if you treat her as your friend you wouldnt give her blackface when you knew we were together. Like JunLe said, a friend must be supporting. Even if you aint, you can always shut the fuck up, Why open your blabbermouth and then make everyone's life worse? Is that the christain way seriously?

I'm so effing sick and tired of you christains seriously.. I got no reason to lie in the first place. I'm so sick and tired of you guys crying in the pressence of lord and then doing all this kind of fucked-up stuff and then finding 101 reasons to cover up your ass and continue being a goody-two-shoes.. I seriously seriously pity Cecilia.. Shes a great leader. And Marilyn, you dare you tell me say you NEVER talk bad about your very own friend? I shall not name her but you know who, you even added in your own comments. You dare to admit you never say anything before? You sure not? Are christains supposed to be like that? Talk behind back jiu can liao, then now come lie to cover your ass.

People can let you down, but god will never let you down.
Then again, God works through people.

AhWhyTheFuckDidIBotherInTheFirstPlaceToReturnToChurch?
~237

Aha I totally forgot about Marilyn until I read this post. But ah, the past is the past no? As I get older, i start seeing more fucktards just like her who would not only speak ill of others but also lie. I guess it's a norm? Sigh, some fucker is playing music at 4 fucking am in my bunk now.So distracting. I'm curious to know how is Marilyn is doing now though, has she ever regretted being such a dick back then? Or is she too self-delusional to actually do any reflection? (3/9/14)



No comments: