Monday, September 29, 2008

Stronger

I want to get stronger.

Yes I do.

I want to get stronger in every aspect. I want to get more knowledgeble, I want to emphatise with people more. I want to become stronger in every every aspect you can ever think of. =)

I want to be stronger so that I can protect my friends, my families and my beloved. I am not lying. Something has happened today that has made me really make up my mind. I want to become stronger. So I can solve problems before it even begins. I can cheer up a person even when all hope seems lost. I want people to be without worries when they are with me. Or even better still, when they know that they have a friend like me. I want to become stronger. I really do.

Thanks to Jordan Tan for all those lame magician tricks weeks ago. You have done a great deed to me unknowingly. Thank you Jordan hiadi!! You rock! =))
~237

It'd been six years since this post and I'd like to believe that I have indeed matured a fair amount since then! The strange thing about being stronger sometimes though is that you realize that the people around you can become your "weaknesses", like if you trust them with a task and it wasn't done well you'll get handicapped one way or another or if they don't know the gravity of a situation and just babble their mouths away you'd get fucked too. It's harder than I thought to cheer someone up as even if I do succeed, it'll probably be temporarily and not actually solving their issues. Can't really remember what tricks Jordan showed me back then but I think it's pretty lame? Ah, memories do fade as you age eh? (ADP, 220514)

No comments: