Saturday, September 6, 2008

Clown

Today was uber fun~

Its kinda like my last day of enjoyment before I really start chionging studies.

Went to Escape with Cyril, Jordan, JunLe, Lovell and YingChuan. Played LOTS of games. We first went to play this spinning game. There was no space for us. So I had to sit beside this girl. She looked... okay. I saw her again when I wanted to buy a drink. She probably played the bumper boats. Actually wanted to talk to her a little, but then in the end never got like abit paiseh LOL. Took video of the ride. Ask me if you wana see it. =DD

Then later went to play the 'inverter' a ride where we spin 360 degrees round and round. Its the game we played the most time. The safety "belt" is super pain lor walao.. Lovell and Jordan kept complaining that their leg hurt. It was pretty fun. JunLe purpose spat when we were a the top part of the ride. So out spit would actually go upwards instead of down. Since we're upside down LOL. Pretty disiaoing. But super duper funny! I wish all my friends were here to enjoy with me lor..

Went to the haunted house. It wasnt scary at all. Just super dark. So you might actually scare yourself in all these darkness. I punched the ghost alot of times. (Its a fake toy. And its face is soft. =D)

Played cart. I pressed the accelerator all the way and crashed at the turns ALOT of times. Pretty painful. My right heel hurts quite alot. It was fairly hard.. We queued one hour for it just for 15 mins of pain. LOL. I think Lovell and Jordan had the most fun on this one. I was a crazy rider man. When I parked my ride. I pressed Accelerator instead of brake. And rammed into Jordan. And Jordan rammed into Lovell LOL!!! There was even once when my car almost toppled cos I crashed into the side thingy.. In the end I think the car broke down. So we quickly ran away.. LOL

Also played this Pirate Ship game. Cyril had a weak heart and had to sit at the front part. It was still too much for him though. We all others had a great time enjoying that ride. Cos when I got to the highest point. My lampa kiu abit LOL! (Those who dont understand dont ask what that means.)

Super funny.. There was also this bumper boat thingy. Me, Lovell, Jordan and JunLe rode on the boats to shoot at Cyril and YingChuan. Cyril was the dryest of them all.. It's damn fun.

Went to the haunted house at night with Lovell and Jordan. But cos we were all soaking wet. It was frickin cold. All those ghosts weren't scary at all as we rushed for the exit cos it was really frickin cold. Lovell was cussing all the way LOL.

Later went to eat at White Sands. Planned to go buy Josiah's present after eating. Sorry Charmaine for keeping you waiting for so long..

The whole day was damn tired. I was still soaking as I entered Tampinese mall to buy the toy for Josiah. Then went to slack at the Arcade. We saw this girl dancing like a professional at the Para Para machine. It turned out to be Cyril's friend's friend. The girl dancing was said to be one of the top students.. wow. When I looked at the para para screen.. it was made up of singular arrows.. Which meant it was at beginner's mode. Then the girl dance until like it was so nessasary to do all those "professional" moves.. LOL. I decided to mess around a little. So after she was done. I played the game. I played beginner mode as well cos I know I can score properly with that mode. When the game started. I was kicking at the sensors. It wasnt randomly kicking. I actually scored combos okay? More and more people gathered to watch me "dance" LOL. Scored a B for almost all the songs. I did the same thing yesterday before the 60s of fame as well. But it had a lesser crowd. OH YA! I also so Sophia at the arcade yesterday! She didnt see me do the "dance" though..

After awhile quite tiring.. But I wanted to entertain my crowd. Then JunLe shouted "Copy the cartoon dancing at the screen!" So I did that. It was pretty retarded. But I dont really care LOL. I'm quite a clown by nature and I dont really care what others feel as long as I can entertain them. Even at my own expense. Like most people would think its lao kui if it was them dancing like a moron there. But I believe I entertained them quite well. Messed around with the game by doing retarded moves and kicking the sensors. I SCORED FIRST! LOL!!! Then some ah bengs behind clapped for me LOL. Super duper funny la.. I dont feel lao kui at all lor, actually quite happy cos I managed to add a little bit of colour into everyone's day there. Even though it was quite a bengly and brave act I did there LOL. =DD Returned home high, wet, and smelly. I SCORED A FRICKIN FIRST AND I WAS JUST FOOLING AROUND WITH THE GAME!!! LOL!!! Someone invite me to do that for the 60s of fame! That's if they can bring in the game onto the stage la.. >.< without the machine people would just think I'm a spastic guy doing retarded stuff. You HAVE to see my scoring combos by just kicking like a moron.

When I alighted at the bus at my house. I saw this guy with golden hair and some piercing at his nose. Step-gangster sia.. Then donno why he go block my way. Limpei zi tao dont care him then just prepared to zham my shoulder past him. But last minute he jump away to siam me. LOL! I NOT LYING! HE REALLY JUMPED AWAY AS IF I WAS ON A BICYCLE! Then I donno what the hell he say. Dont really care also. Then he also never come after me after I make him paiseh. Want paikia do it with some class la. Dont last minute humji siam me leh. Dye hair pierce nose then siam some guy who is wet, sweaty and tired ah? You not paiseh for yourself ah? I paiseh for you ah tmd.. Maybe he was scared of me cos alot of people tell me that when I look tired, I look damn fierce? Hahas~

Ahh.. Tomorrow gonna study already.. Ahwells.. Everyone wish me luck!!! =DD Thanks to everyone who keep telling me to study!!! =DD

~237
Oh yeah despite really despising Cyril now, that was really a fun day out!  Silly mat though, wish I could go back in time and smack that little punk's face.  Fun day fun day.. Wish I didn't so those silly stuff back then though :/ (29/4/14)

No comments: