Thursday, September 11, 2008

What the hell..

Today was an awesomely stupid day for me. I feel so pissed at myself.. Came home super early today, but could've been earlier lor.. I feel like slapping myself..

Today had maths paper 1, lasted for two hours. The questions still okay la. I seriously need more revision and study more. Then hopefully by the end of the year I can get good marks for my maths bah. It isnt all that hard actually..

Seriously kum gong today... I made two mistakes due to my carelessness. One is concerning the exams, another is concerning me WASTING 1 HOUR++ OF MY LIFE!!! WALAO!! Feel like slapping myself sia..

RetardedPieceOfShitGoStandInACornerAndDie. -.-

There's this question in my papers, I can remember clearly. Question 14. Its not hard at all lor. Just that it required protractor to do. Which I didnt have.. So I continued doing other questions. Decided to not do that question at all. After completing the paper, I go chat with ben quietly. Shun bian ask him if he got protractor lend me.. He say no. Then I also nevermind lor.. Then suddenly, Valerie turn around as me dont talk anymore leh. So I also shun bian ask her if got protractor. She say dun have then turn infront. So I turned back to talk to ben again. Ben ask me to excercise more so I wont look so cao lao..

Suddenly, Valerie turn back and then bang my table. Then I look. My eraser shaking. I thought she secretly took my eraser then now returning back to me. Then she smile. Normal people of course think she smile cos she thinks its funny right? =.=

So didnt really care... continued chatting with ben till the papers were over. Teacher came to collect paper. Then Valerie turned back and said. "You go die la.." I was like.. huh? What I do? Then she pick up this protractor from my table and returned to Usha.. =.=

So actually, the true story was, when she banged my table. She passed me the protractor. I feel so pissed at myself sia.. Could've done question 14 and then got free marks de. But then I busy talking to Ben then never notice the almost invisible protractor cos it was transparent... Super pissed at myself now la.. If you were me you would also want to slap yourself lor..

Thanks for lending me the protractor anyways. I'll remember this favour de..

The kumgong story of ADP doesn't end here.

Went for english prelims then wanted to go back home. Alone. Know what happened? Cos I was eager to go home, i took this bus to take me to the bus stop infront so I can have more buses to take home. Namely 60 and 87. Then took this bus called 58. Missed a stop. You know where did the next stop end up? Some ulu ulu place in tampinese.. I was actually thinking lor.. "Hais.. nevermind. Miss one stop at most I walk back nia.. then end up in tampinese." WALAO EHS THEN YOU WANT ME WALK BACK FROM TAMPINESE TO BEDOK AH!? SCREW IT LA!!!

So continued taking the bus until pasir ris.. Stopped halfway to buy Mcdonalds then took this bus to pasir ris inter. Then took 17 to bedok there, then took 222 home. Noticed how many bus I took before getting home? 4. And it wasted one frickin hour of my life. At least I ate though. On the bus.. Feeling ultra retarded.. Just now when my bus passed a group of PRCS people, I was suddenly reminded of two things. Today PRCS had cellgroup. And one more thing someone told me... PRCS uniform looks like KFC!!! LOL!!!

Feeling stupid now... Cecilia's coming over to teach me maths later.. Hais.. I think i'll use com awhile then go sleep until 7 la.. Then have to start studying again le..

Stupid stupid stupid me.. I feel like shit.. I finally learnt that opportunities sometimes comes so silently and invisibly that you might not see it at first until its too late. Just like that invisible protractor that was on my table for like 5 mins.. =.=

Thanks Val.

~237
After reading this post I really feel like giving val a great big hug for being so "smart" and kind to me sia! Haven't met her in a long time already she's a funny person! I really wanna thank god for always placing awesome people by my side and helping me out in times of need uh, which is another reason why I gotta become stronger, so that one day I can reciprocate them and help them out again when they need me. (07/05/14)

No comments: