Friday, September 19, 2008

Break Fast

I broke my com fast after 3 days.. Why? Cos I felt like it. I feel that I'm "fasting" without a reason. And that wont help. This idea is pretty stupid to me anyway now that I think about it.. Like SofiaHear said. Fasting should be done on the neccessities in life. Like food. Computer is not a neccesity.

God Damn It My Spelling Sucks..

Nevermind.. I shall not elaborate. People might this that was an excuse. Know what? Think what you damn like. I dont really care. Say it in my face when I'm in a bad mood and I'll kan you so much till you wish you never knew me.

I realised after joining CHC i've changed alot. I call myself a "lawless" person. But now when I compare it to me back then. This is nothing. I'm now so damn guai can? Hais.. I have some talents that cannot be used anymore cos it'll be seen as a bad thing. Darnit.. this isnt fair.. Why did god gimme such a talent in the first place? Maybe it was Satan who gave me the talent. Nonetheless. Its mine now. =))

These week had been fun. Loved it. Cant remember all those good stuff that happened but it has really been fun. Hope the fun continues. I'm off to take a break today. Maybe i'll continue studying on monday. And I'll do a little of studying on thursday and Friday as well.

Going to watch movie with Mel, Lovell and Yingchuan later on.

I feel so chained by principles now..

An uber random post
~237
I remember in the near future from this post I actually went on an actual food fast for Sofia cos their parents were being real cunts. Can't blame them from trying to protect their daughter from a "bad person" like me huh.. Ah well. Screw whoever ordered hired those cleaners to come clean the building at such a stupid timing. It's fucking noisy over here and I can't sleep nor watch shows cos I can't hear their dialogue despite putting on a earpiece. Cranky as fuck now. Fuck army. (7/5/14)

No comments: