Monday, September 8, 2008

Flunk

Whoa.. so long never so early come back home le.. Its 3pm now.

I also feel like very long never go school le. Today went back to school to take my Maths and History Prelims. I am so so so dead.

I will definately flunk my maths this time round. If I get a D7 or higher for my maths prelims. I would jump for joy! =DD. Too many questions dont know. They never gimme formulas for the important ones. I think my school is using the prelims as a wake up call to all those slackers like me. Good job. They managed to wake me up. I'm gonna study alot alot from now on.. Off to study my physics later on.

History didnt turn out as hard as I expected. SBQ was easy. The SEQ was a little harder as I didnt study. But i managed to give some relevant points and I think I can pass with those kinda marks.. not high though.. I shall study more on that too..

Mel and Val asked me about 60s of fame today! Hahas.. Didnt talk much about it though. I'll try to bring them for the Asia conference after Os. Hope they'll really be able to join me. =DD

Today went to TechView after prelims, and then ate and slacked. Melvin managed to get his hands on my phone and deleted his ugly photos... Shit. He said Laura's chio though. =DD

I really wish I got more chance to see Laura lor... we bond very quickly. But we got very little chances to do that.. Hais... Laura oh Laura.. Pray pray pray that we get into the same poly same course okay? Then I drag you to church to pei me so you'll never leave me again. =DDD My happy smiley girlfriend-if-possible LOL. I feel quite safe saying this cos she'll NEVER read my blog. Very little people besides my churchmates know my blog link. Even much lesser from my primary school. So I'm safe. =DD

I also suddenly get the feeling to want to jio my cousin to go to church as well.. But the time is not right yet. I know it. Lets wait a little while and let Lovell, YingChuan, JunLe, and Tyson get more into the church first ya?

Everyone Jiayou as well!!! I believe if everyone really plays a part, doubling our church and cellgroup attendence is a piece of cake! Get your siblings! Get your best friends! Get ur parents! Get them all!!

I realised I have still been blogging daily nowadays, life's just so fun for me huh? Well, I really hope I dont regret when I get back my result slips. Maybe if my studies suck. I'll go work in the church as a full-time worker? Sounds good..

Its now 0136 am in the morning. I just couldnt get to sleep hais... Studied for 1 and a half hours today. Learnt quite alot. Fairly glad with myself now. Tomorrow's POA and Physics prelims. Wish me luck! Hahas. Hope I can fall asleep soon.

Never assume things. Cos it seriously makes an ass out of you and me. Mark Conner tells me to treat everyone with a 10. Yes, it would indeed make the world a better place. But I just cant do it. I also dont want to PRETEND to treat you with a 10. Cos I'm not a hypocrite. I dont want to be like "HEY! How's it going man? How have you been? Are you doing well in blah blah blah?" When in my mind I seriously dislike you. I am honest to myself. I seriously dont have any feelings for you. Can you stop assuming that I do and then avoid me as if like I'm so in need of you? Dont think so damn highly of yourself. People change, my feelings change. I can like you this minute and the next minute something could change my mind. So stop assuming unless I declare it. Cos my word is my bond. If I really said something it would mean that I'm ready to pay the price. If I didnt then dont assume. Ass-u-me. Shut up.

My eyes are a little heavy now. I think i'll go to sleep soon. Got Prelims tomorrow mehehe.. Quite proud of myself today. Hope I can do better tomorrow! =D

The second last paragraph was a paragraph of utter randomness. =/
~237
So anyway I'm just done watching "Eden", pretty good show really! I remember flanking my prelims really badly but ah well! At least my Os turned out fine? Wow I kinda can't believe that mel and Val would actually ask about the 60s of fame thingie. It was kinda boring though if I remember correctly hahaha!! I think I was kinda irritating to Laura back then actually haha! Was never really good with girls :/ the paragraph about assumptions was probably dedicated to Charmaine though I think? Oh my god so embarrassed I'd actually take a like to someone of thar calibre back then -.-

No comments: