Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prayer meeting

I'm heading for Cyril's house soon! Now at JunLe's house slacking..

Tomorrow's the 60s of fame already.. hope its fun..

Just finished playing ASsasin's Creed and DOA 2 just now. How I wish life was like Assasin's creed. You kill someone and get away with it so easily... XDD

I guess the sadist in my still hasnt fully died yet huh? Ahwells. Assasin's creed rox la.. The graphics... Cos you can actually use the enviroment around you to manuever yourself around. Like real life. Just that we're much less agile.

Hais.. Also just finished my tuition. Woke up super early today just to go there and study for 1.5 hours. I think I need to really revise after the tuitions lor. Otherwise later everything forgotten le..

Loke! Lovell! YingChuan! Tyson! Faster confirm with me leh!!!

EDIT: Just came back from outside. Went to prayer meeting. It lasted for 2 hours!! Some who said will come, didnt come. Some who said WONT come, in the end came. Ironic sias..

I realised I prayed alot today.. cos everyone abit quiet.. Hahas. I realised some people really have alot of burden on them la.. I guess sometimes when something matters alot to you, you feel more burden for it.. Stay happy man! You are always the kee siao one! I donno what's going on in ur life. And I have no need to know. But just to let you know. Even though we aren't that close. If you got any problems or troubles. Dont hesitate to come find me. I'll do my best to help you de!

Like you NEED my help.. hehs.

Then later on.. went to eat, then went home with Cecilia and JunLe, on the bus, saw Willy and his friend. Donno his name XDD. Then talked abit about the school stuff.. Willy cussed alot. I'm abit happy that Cecilia didnt appear angry at all. Tried to jio him go for tml's event but failed. Ohwells..

Then went to Edupath to find WeiJi, slacked abit. And now we're at home. I ask him to come stay at my house that tomorrow we can go for the event together. In the end found out he got some stuff on at RP, which is at Woodlands.. -.-

Ahwells.. He's now sitting beside me nia. Going to sleep soon liao.. PRAY THAT TOMORROW'S EVENT WILL NOT BE BORING!!!

I'm also happy that Lovell and YingChuan finally confirmed with me. Tyson couldnt come though. TianLoke tells me to call him tomorrow. Which is what I'll do. =D

Everyone stay happy! =DD

~237
A picture of Jesus on the cross since this post was kinda about my obsession to CHC and it's activities. It's from the movie "Son of God", not very intrigued by it though I have played and paused it since last Friday and i'm still not done with the film yet. Probably because I've read about the story of christ so many times already.. I think there was an older movie about the bible too if I recall. Anyway it's funny how I say the graphics were good back then because compared to now, these graphics are only average at best. That's how fast technology is developing guys! Speaking of tuition in this post, I really wanna continue teaching tuition after I ord! Too bad there's only one student for me for now sigh.. I wonder why I kept trying to impress Charmaine back then despite her being such a bitch. Damn what a loser I was.. I dont know why but I don't really have a good impression of Tyson now,  maybe cos he lacked the basic decency to reply to my msn message a long time ago when i asked him to join me for muay thai or something? (29/4/14, labor day is coming bitches!!)

No comments: