Monday, September 15, 2008

Colours

Melvin added colours to my mundane everyday schoollife today.

GO GO MELVIN LEONG!!! YOU GOT BALLS! I SUPPORT YOU!!!

Lol shall not elaborate since its not nice to make the other party lao kui online no matter how much i dislike him..

Today I had my retest in english. Mrs Yap is a good person. I thought I would get 0 cos I didnt go for my english retest. Thanks Mrs Yap. =))

I owe someone four ice creams... -.-
~237
Ohh I remember what happened!  Melvin bitchslapped this guy called Ian Lim which I really hated back then for insulting his mother, you go Mel! Sadly Ian didn't retaliate if not I'd had a chance to jump in and get a piece of the action. Ah well good times good times. Hes about to ORD in two weeks! Proud of my Leong Leong! Can't remember who I owed 4 ice creams to though, Ahwell!  (7/5/14, ADP)

No comments: