Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun

Was pretty pissy this morning. But I'm much better now.

Went out with JunLe and BenJi to tampinese to look for chains for my black jeans. In the end realised they're around $20-$30 per. I shall save up, repay my debts, and go buy em after my Os. =DD

Fellowshiped a little (aka slacked.), then had to send Ben to his tuition place. Me and JunLe then ran down to Edu to visit jiji for awhile. Saw him, I ask him to come my house stay tomorrow so I can bring him down to the 60s on friday. Also got this shirt I want t0 give him I dunwan wear liao..

Then later rushed with JunLe to my house to bathe and eat, then Cecilia came and taught us tuition. Didnt learn as much as I usually did.. I must try harder the next time! Tomorrow morning still got Chemistry tuition sia walao..

Feel that I very shack. But when I compare myself to the PRCS people who are SEC 2 only, I feel much better cos I know theres alot of people out there also slogging their guts out. Some even worse.

Later go eat at macs with Cecilia and JunLe, fellowshipped a little. JunLe kena kan by his mum. But I think hes used to it le la.. its like a procedure..

So now, back home here. Cooled down alot. And is blogging down now. All five friends are not confirmed yet... =(

~237
I never got any chains for my jeans after I "saved money" back then. And I'm glad I didn't though they looked ridiculous oh my.. Jiji is currently in my camp and we hang from time to time now too! He's a great guy! I wonder how is JunLe doing though! Anyway time to fall in for breakfast! Insomnic ADP let's go!! (24/4/14, 0605am aka time to fall in for breakfast)

No comments: