Monday, September 1, 2008

Step of faith

I'm gonna take a step of faith and invite everyone to go for this Prayer Meeting for the Cell Group!!! =DD

Please come if you're able to make it. I think I've called all of you le bah? Me and Cyril has been doing that just now..

October is coming. Our target has not been reached yet.. Its really the time we really need to finally make a bigger effort to fufil this mission bestowed upon us..

Wow I sound so spritual. I shall stop here. PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

ShuWen and Charmaine ask me who organise de sia.. funny question.. Does it really matter who organises this? Main point is that we get together and pray as a family. Is the person that organises this more important than the event itself? If Cecilia wasnt the one who organised this. Does that mean that you will not come? I'm really worried.. Especially for my connect group leader cos we haven't been having our Connect group prayer meeting for a very long time already.. I dont wanna get dried up spiritually inside..

Lets hope that Cyril and Charmaine can really be able to get their connect group members to come also! I'm tired of sitting and waiting for stuff to happen. I dont want to be a fruitful-less person. I'm gonna kick some ass! =DD

Currently got alot of people unconfirmed... I really really hope that before thursday Marilyn's dad will let her off and then she can join us as well. I also really really hope Celeste and Charmaine get their injection done quickly so they can also join us. Faster take the damn needle and come lah dehs.. =DDD

~~~~
Okay back to the usual irritating ADP mode..

Today I broke Cyril's slippers. I fixed it back. But I still dont feel good about it. He bought it for a day and then it broke the next day cos of me... 0.O

Today slacked alot with JunLe and Cyril at JunLe's house, we watched 'Red Cliff'. It was okay la. A little Gory. But we're MEN! We can take the whole gory stuff in da face dudes!!

Then later went to eat at parkway and played a little bit of arcade. I won this balloon hammer thingy that I'm gonna bring on the 60s of fame to whack people's head. =D

Oh! I also read Sofia's blog. Whoa, she posted about my post leh.. Feeling superduper proud of myself now. Cos I made that blog out of frustration from some people de.. Never expected someone to think about stuff as well.. But I guess I'm right? People change, you change, I change, everything changes.. Feel like shit? Well, that can be changed too. It all depends on you. =D

Tomorrow is my SS retest.. I havent studied for it yet. Not really intending to study.. I donno why I feel that it wont be that hard. I just cant seem to take my prelims seriously. I just want to focus on my Os. GOD HELP ME TO HELP MYSELF! GIMME SOME WILLPOWER MAN! I DONT WANNA HAVE REGRETS COS OF MY RESULTS!!

~237
I guess if you're speaking from this post's POV (if that's even correct grammar), I did get dried up spiritually in the end. Shu Wen turned out to be a disgusting hypocrite and Charmaine is no better. I wonder how they're doing right now. Disgusting fucks. My only regret from that period of time was that I hurt Sofia so much afterwards. But I guess it had to be done. Sucks to have guilt bearing on your shoulders though :/ (28/4/14)

No comments: