Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday

Today's wednesday. Cecilia's down with a cold, and therefore didnt come to my house for tuition.

Had Chemistry today. Thanks to my mugging yesterday, today's paper didnt seem hard. Should have no problem passing bah. Realised theres still alot of stuff I dont know lor.. Hais.. gonna go study again later tonight bah.. Today was fun. Chemistry was easier than I thought.

After chemistry I was practically free from 10 to 230. Lotsa free time sias. So went down to Nicol's house while others were having exams and then pei mummy look at baby and watched TV.. Then went back to school at 12 to meet Nicol they all cos their exams are done already. Theres someone super extra around us lor.. I seriously dont like.

POA was a disaster. I dont think I can pass this time round.. the last question I totally donno how to do can? SianZiPua.. Lasted for one hour only. After than went to Nicol's house to play his bike with JunLe, TianLoke, Ben and SeYen. The bike's outta oil.. So pathetic.. Ben raced this little kid on a bike two times and lost. Ehh.. we had motor and we still lost. Nicol carried JunLe and raced the boy again. And lost again. We're like so losing face can?

Played bike and chatted until 7+, Then now back at home lor.. Bei Pan by Cao Ge is nice. A little addicted to it now. Wanna faster learn the lyrics. LOOKING FORWARD TO CELLGROUP THIS WEEK!! =)) Lovell and YingChuan is joining us!!! Woots~

Ohya.. before I log off. I know I've already thank you once le. But I want to thank you again SOFIAHEAR! Thanks for accompanying me. I think if you didnt pei me ton study de hua. I would've slept a long long time ago. Really thanks alot! =)) If got chances lets go it again alright?

Now that I mention it.. I've only slept for 1 and a half hours today. And I dont feel tired at all.. Weird... maybe someday I might just fall asleep and never wake up again LOL. Nahh, I cant let that happen yet. Too many things I havent done yet. Too many things I havent experience. Too many promises I haven't fufilled. I cant die yet. LOL

~237
I still renenber Nicol's house was really dilapidated back then, like there were cockroaches in the sink and stuff, but someone it was one of my favourite hangout places back then haha! Probably because of the company I guess? I still remember the baby being really cute! As it grew older it was really tanned and we'll behaved, wonder how it's doing now :) Sigh, can't believe I'm blogging so much about CHC back then. So embarassing.. (07/05/14, ADP)

No comments: