Sunday, September 7, 2008

Satisfied?

Am I satisfied with myself now?

Today I decided to study my maths and History. Didnt turn out too well. The maths was too hard and the history was too boring... I have to tell you guys the truth. I did not study very much today cos after awhile I felt a little sleepy... I really really need god's strength now..

Today was an okay day. I brought Yingchuan and Tyson to church. They both seem rather attracted. I'm happy! =DD A little sad Lovell couldn't join me today lor.. Even he's starting to study also le.. Waahh.. must buck up!!!

The service today was good. The praise song today was okay.. But the worship song "Amazing Grace" turned out to be really good today. Whoa.. I love that song now. Today celebrated Josiah's bdae. His mum bought for the cellgroup a $100 cake. Wow, I think his mum really loves him alot. I think I must really fellowship to Josiah a little more. Maybe he'll open up to me then. =DD. I heard he was fairly happy with his present.

Went to Airport with Jordan, Nicholas, Yingchuan, Jonathan, Cyril and Charmaine to Airport to study and eat a little. Met this madman there. He pissed me off quite abit cos he tiao-ed Jonathan for quite a long while. I think my temper's still rather bad lor. I was ready to grab a chair and slam it into that guy's face if only those people around me didn't stop me. I shall not elaborate on shit-ed up stuff like that. Hope the madman finds his cure soon. Poor, Pathetic madman..

Mark Conner told us to look at everyone with a 10. I'm still not really doing that yet. Gotta learn a little more then! There's always room for improvement. =D I can start by looking at everyone with a 10. But as time passes my impression of them changes, and their scale accends and descends.. No longer a 10. But maybe lesser or more..

Later went to study at some ulu ulu corner. Its a dead end. But people keep walking in, then found out its a dead end and walked back. Pretty pathetic. Some people didnt believe us and had to prove it for themselves. I guess this is just typical humans. Then do not trust others so easily and HAVE to see it for themselves to satisfy their curiosity. Funny huh? I think if I was one of those who didnt know it was a dead end. I would have also done the same. Cecilia, CheeWee, and this guy whom I donno his name joined us for fellowshipping. It was fun. Jordan left after awhile and I was fairly bored after he left. Tried to sleep but couldnt find a comfortable position.

Played cards, Experienced abit of Kung Fu, and disturbed Cyril for awhile. Then went to Macs to eat with Cyril, CheeWee, Charmaine, Nicholas and YingChuan. Chatted awhile before going to take the bus with Cyril and YingChuan. I really really hope YingChuan can become a christian as well! =DDD Having faith..

I wasn't very productive today. And tomorrow's my prelims. I shall really try harder. Pray for me alright? Pray that i'll really have the determination and willpower to last through all these. I wanna be like CheeWee in terms of studying attitude.

There's this person I really really want to call. But I know I shouldnt, cos i'll interupt the person and it wont be nice. Ahh.. saddeds~

You are special. =DD

~237
Although this is heavily edited, this is a picture of nicol now in the year 2014, he's been my best friend every since secondary 3. Anws in regards to the post I remember Josiah as being really really introverted. I thought people like these were reslly rare but turns out in gedong, these people are a dime a dozen yknow?  They just don't know how to make friends and says the weirdest shit thst pisses ppl off at the most inappropriate times. I'm ashamed that I acted like such a punk back in those days sigh. Wanting to beat up lunatics and what not. As you grow older you realize it's harder to look at everyone with a 10 yknow? So much so that I've stopped trying a long time ago.  What's the point? No one is a 10. It'd be nice to be seen as one though that's probably what the pastor was trying to bring across to us. I think the person whom I wanted to call was probably either Sofia or Valerie. Doesn't really matter now does it? (030514, ADP)

No comments: