Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cool

Need to study more.. Today studied awhile at Cecilia's house, i think all in all adds up to 30 mins ba? Or less.. Must study more. Otherwise later my cgc keep asking me what's my study time then make me feel so guilty...

Hais...

O levels o levels o levels o levels...

Siao ehs.. say somemore only make me stress nia..

Today after CG, slacked awhile, I managed to memorise the "I belong to you" the lyrics and wrote it down. =D So happy... CheeWee and Cyril used my lyrics, cool man. I feel so honoured to be able to let em use my "memorising talents"

Later went home, Lovell and YingChuan waiting downstairs my block waiting for me. Chatted till like 1030. Then they need go home le.. Nowadays I hang out more with those two lor.. Cos Nicol too busy liao.. then I dont think I want to contact Seyen without Nicol, its just not cool. -.-

Same, I wouldnt contact YingChuan if Lovell is busy. Just aint cool man.. And one more thing, you two stop quarelling so much le la please.. It's not cool. Be more calm! Dont shout to get ur points across! Cos I feel that if you quarrel with your stead in front of ur friends is a very paiseh thing.. Like.. just aint cool man. Hahas~

STAY COOL. BE HAPPY. =DD

~237
Despite overusing the word "cool" in this post as if I knew what was cool back then, I do agree that it is indeed not nice to quarrel with your pathner in fromt of your friends. Which was probably what made me hated Se Yen a lot in the later years because she just had to keep embarassing my good friend Nicol in front of everyone. What a bitch. Nicol's kind of a doormat back then too actually. Anyway, while I did my best to not quarrel with Phoebe when we were together, things didn't turn out well anyway. Instead, she would bitch to my friends about my flaws because she "didn't know what else to do". What the fuck man I mean I do have flaws but at least I don't broadcast it to your friends? But anyway, what's over is over I guess if you wanna keep things under wraps, just don't do it at all. After all, if there's one thing I've learnt through all these years it's to never fully trust anyone. Really. Reveal your weakness today and you never know when they might use it to exploit you when things go south. Words of wisdom from a 22 year old bro. Heed it or die. (25/4/14)

No comments: