Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hurrah

Ben didnt kena dengue..

I've been a bad bad boy today.. hais..

Shall not elaborate as it could be used as evidence against me. Mehe. Today was fun. Played Arcade, watched 'Meet Dave'. It didnt look as lame as I thought it would be. Turns out to be pretty good! $6 nia. I watched in a couple's seat with Junle.. =.='

After that. Went to CineLeisure so play ps3 for awhile. Then Lan-ed, then ate. Then went home. Sounds short? Well. All in total took us 7 hours. The power of slackers. =DD

Went for tuition. Couldnt concentrate at all. eyelids were falling.. Hais.. God bless me please.

Now I owe Junle $53.35..

~237
So anyway what happened back then was that me, JunLe, YingChuan,  and Lovell actually absconded school by climbing the school gates like a bunch of ninjas. Yeah, I admitted it now. It's been 6 years whatcha gonna do? Sue me? Anyway for those who haven't realized these pictures serve as a "letter from the future" by me who is reading my past posts and reliving my childhood.

No comments: