Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sickly me

I'm sick..

The movie screening was too damn cold...

Shack la.. Tml english prelims but then I sick.. But I aint complaining! =D

I want to be sick for my SS too... =)

Feeling so shited up..

Today was a shag day... Lovell and JunLe pangseh me for service.. Then Tyson go home so fast.. Today's sermon not suitable for newcomers la walao.. double shack..

Later hang out with e18 people. Didnt eat. Bought some ice cream. Jordan, YingChuan, and me finished them. Didnt taste so good to me.. Donno about others la..

Then went for the whatever movie screening... Okay la.. too cold for me to concentrate.. The movie not as good as I expected. But its okay.

LAter go eat with jordan, junle, yingchuan, ced, and some other guy. I'm typing in all small letters cos I'm too damn lazy to put in the capital letters.

Now at JunLe's house blogging. Tomorrow not going school le ba.. hais..

¬237
Really,  if I could choose to forget a certain memory from a part of my life. I'd definately choose the time I spent in City Harvest. It'd disgusting how much I spent my time and energy on them geez. Gross.. (Adp, 25/4/14)

No comments: