Friday, August 29, 2008

Teachers day


Happy teachers day~~

Donno why this year just dont feel as hyper as I was during previous years..

Maybe the sickness just drained away all my hyperness bah..

Went back to school today. Miss Fa'isah says I look different. probably cos I cut my hair and also I became thinner le bah..

I BECAME THINNER LE!! WOOTS~

Hung out with old frens at techview again. Alot of people not here. Only me, Les, TianLoke and Ben nia.. and some others.. But it was still fun. TianLoke was still as dirty-minded and funny as ever. Never fails to make me laugh with his horniness la.. Hope to invite him into church someday to disiao everyone there. Dont think hes that inclined into gays though.. But ohwells.. He'll be a great addition to e18 if it really happens.. =DD
I also found a way to enter the school whenever I'm late. Now I got three paths in to the school. One is by wits, the other two is by physical means. Mehehe.
The great ADPman has never failed escaping from late slips!!! NEVER!! Unbroken record!! =DD Maybe after I graduate I'll put down all the different means I have used to escape late bah. Mehee.. un-cautious counsellors..

Ben said he could come for the 60s of fame!! =DD fairly happy. Hopefully he wont last minute pangseh me la.. i really really very scared he'll do that to me. Dont do that to me horh please! okay? Lets go bio chiobu's together!!!

Oh ya people! Er Zuo Ju will also be coming along to the 60s of fame! Its at september 5th. The Holiday's friday. If free de hua can join me please? Msg me or email me. 96495364. U_band@hotmail.com

later on still going back to OEPS to see the teachers. Laura's going too woots~ Must wear more nicer let her see. then try to make her take pic with me~~

Tralala~ wish me luck people! Tong nian hui yi..

The shy girl and the crazy boy... Ahh.. good ol days.. nowadays very seldom got ladylike girls like her lo.. hais.. Not saying that outgoing girls are bad but.. just very seldom see her type liao. Miss Laura lots!!! I think she misses me too XDD. Otherwise jiu wont middle of the night message me then keep asking me if I got go back to school lo.. Dont worry! I miss you too! =DD

Tralala~ although I abit sick but nevermind. Hope she dosent last minute dont go. Otherwise I confirm shack diao de..

God please gimme good health so that I can interact with people more and bring em to you. =D

EDITED IN:
Just came back! =DD

Met Laura and others back at school. mehehe.. Shes cheerful as always. I love cheerful girls =D. Talked a little. Quite surprised shes the one that started the conversations sia. Whoa, not bad not bad. Not as quiet as I thought you were leh.. But still I like! =DD

Managed to take photos with her after abit of coaxing. Above is the picture. =D Also saw Syafiqah and Desiree. Managed to take photos with Syafiqah as well. She looks the same as four years ago. I think I look the same as four years ago also lor... hahas~~

Later went to slack with Hyder at Bedok libary. Chatted about old old times. Whoa, very rare leh this kind of chances.. Happy lurhs! Good to hear hes been going well and stuffies. =DD Later left libary cos it was too cold then went BK to eat. Costed me 10 bucks in all.. =// Tendergrill was nice..

I miss these people man. Why dosent our school have some alumni programmes? Why!?!?!?
Tomorrow having cellgroup again. Woots~ just realised I got quite a lot of group of frens! =DD

The sickness caused me to breakout in pimples again.. crappershitfishcakejedi..

~237

No comments: