Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun

The days just keep getting more and more fun as day passes.

I'm blogging at JunLe's house right now..

I suddenly got the urge to change myself, to tone myself down a little. So not be so di-siaoing. To stop caring for others in a very "disiao-ing" manner. Show them care and concern the NORMAL way...

Starting from this second. I will try my hardest to become normal. I do not want to be disiaoing anymore. I want to become more... ordinary. More boring. I just feel like doing that right now. Maybe's its just god's calling? Or maybe i'm just bullshitting myself.

Yesterday was National Day, went for cellgroup, then went to parkway with Xueming (Or is it Xuemin.), Cecilia, Cyril, Jordan, Jonathan and Cedric to Parkway to play pool. But we ended up in the Arcade cos the Pool dosent allow people under 16. Aww.. Oh well, at least I wont have to xian chou on front of them and make them know how suck I am at that game XDD.

Arcade was cool. Played a little of everything. Mostly the basketball one. We cheated a little. And we got a highscore. Everyone was happy and tired? =D

After awhile, Jordan and Xueming went home. Others ate a little and then moved on to Esplanade to watch fireworks.

We didnt see any.

Overall it was a good day. Was happy. Hope I can be happier and less childish in my behavior. Went to sleep immediately when I reached home.

Lovell came for service today. Met him at Bedok Inter and then went together to church. JunLe was late. But its okay. I saw Spagetti Mei. But no more the "oohh chio bu!!!" feeling liao... I guess if you just keep looking at something or someone only. You'll get bored sooner or later.

I think some people were surprised at Lovell smoking. But I dont give a shit. I believe that we shouldnt not judge by what he does. But we judge him by what he can become! =DD

So holy.. So deep..

After Service, went to Coffee Bean to slack with Lovell, JunLe, Cyril, Jabez, Nicholas, Jordan, Eugene, Some guy I dont know, Cecilia, Charmaine, Shuwen, Sofia, Marilyn, The LAughing Buddha, and some girl I dont know.

Played balloons, looked like buncha morons, but I dont care cos its damn fun! =D They're just jealous cos not everyone can put down their "face" liddat just to have fun. =DD

Oh yeah! We had a "photoshoot". The person who took the photo for us was this girl whom was in the same camp as me.. Donno her name lol. I think she's Nelson's sis.

Learnt TaiJi from Cyril. Didnt learn anything much cept for this pushing blocking counterattack thingy. Lovell and JunLe appears to learn faster than me. =.=

Was crazy today. But it is fun. Went to Bugis and Orchard with Cyril, ShuWen, Charmaine and Junle today. It was okay la... I realised some people have alot more strength than they appear. Stupid Santa Claus..

JunLe and Charmaine look so pei together. I'm happy. Cos now no one will disiao me anymore!! ZHU NI MEN XING FU KUAI LE!!!

JunLe is very talented in piano. At least I think so... Jiayou man!! Kick ass!!

I think alot of people misunderstand him lor.. But seriously people. Hes not that bad. Its the people that he hangs out with that sucks. Get to know him if you can. Hes not a bad friend to have. =D

~237

This is a meme from 9gag, a website which I didn't know about back then. Anyway I guess I did grow up to become less "disiao-ing". What a strange word to use back then! So anyway while I did have some fun times with my cellgroup back then, we don't keep in touch anymore as I find most of them hypocrites even until today. I cant remember how the Spagetti girl looked like anymore but judging by the way i used to dress and behave back then, I probably didn't stand a chance anyway. Charmaine and Shu Wen turned out to become total bitches soon after though. The thought that I held them in rather high regards back then disgusts me. Jun le is currently in Civil Defense I think? Tile to catch up with him soon. This is Dun Ping from the future 24/414, signing off.

No comments: