Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Worries

I thought I was gonna recover and go to school today..

Turns out I was wrong.

Coughed myself awake last night. Had severe headache in the middle of the night 3am ba I think? Mum and Dad came and wen hou me.. but I dismissed them quickly cos I want to just sleep it all away.. Tried to pray for myself but my throat was too dry to even pray in tongues, therefore I just prayed in my heart. God put me to sleep soonafter.

Laura messaged my in the middle of the night like 1am. Normally it's a good thing. But this time no. Cos of that message, my eye became super giddy. I almost died. Dammit.. I wanted to go back to school..

Didnt go school again today, maybe also not going tomorrow la.. seriously very sick. I thought I was gonna recover le but turns out it became worse..

Damn scared the people at my house also kena my sickness. Then later spread lai spread qu, in the end the sickness never goes away..

Sometimes I wonder if this sickness is caused by the unforgiveness in my heart towards some things..

Now that I think back, it was all cos of that Jack Neo's event thingy lor..

Crud.. Cancelled two tuitions already. Probably gonna cancel my poa one tomorrow as well..

Pray for me if you got the time. =D

Just viewed Cecilia's online photo album at her 20th birthday... How I wished I knew you guys earlier abit lor... JORDAN'S FACE IS SUPER FUNNY DE LOR!

Also want to apologise to Cecilia for cancelling today's tuition, breaking the angel's wings, and dirtying your pillow as ur house.

~237
Despite really hating the people I knew back in CHC now, I wont exactly call myself an anti-christ (kinda a strong word but still..) I just really believe now that the relationship between got and men is something that kinda transcends the necessity of churches and stuff yknow? People can let you down more often than you think! And in my opinion who can really step up and speak for god every sunday with such "enlightenment" i get it that spreading the gospel through sermons is never easy. But I guess that's just not my scene yo. I prefer seeing god through actions by other people, like when you see someone giving up their seat for an elderly, or two children sharing snacks, isn't that god's love? In my opinion that reflects better on god than any other sermon could when a human being does something nice for others without any expectation for reciprocation. Which is getting rarer as I age but still.. Anyway I know the picture has like totally no link but that's because I pulled it out of my whatsapp's photo album which I intend to delete from my phone after this post. I wonder why Laura messaged me though hmm.. I wonder what angel wing thing did I break at Cecilia's house? I know my bike's still with her somewhere. (28th April 2014)

No comments: