Thursday, August 28, 2008

Recovering?

I presume I'm on the verge of recovering. I feel a little better now.

YingChuan has been jio-ing me out to play mahjong for the past few days.. I feel a little bad rejecting her time and again.. Sorry sorry. Seriously sick. I dunwan to spread to you all my diesease also. Cos very jialat one..

Holidays are coming. I have a four day holiday now. But it aint fun at all man. Cos I gotta stay at home and recover quickly.. Cannot go out cos of this sickness. I think its some virus infection thingy bah..

Just tried to ask me father if I can go out then kana rejected... hais..

Pray pray pray that I recover and can go to school tomorrow. Tomorrow is teacher's day right?

I'M SO GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!

Just had a jialat jialat nosebleed just now.. going to sleep soon.. then suddenly someone messaged me made me quite surprised.. Ehh!? Didnt know you so caring one worh.. =DD

~237
Wow I really used go blog a fuckload in the past huh? Can't say I still am like that now though I do always come look at my old posts nowadays and leave a note whenever I have insomnia which is like almost every day in camp -_- Anyway I guess I haven't stepped foot into Bedok North ever since Teachers' Day a year after I graduated from BNSS. YingChuan still mahjongs with me from to time although after a gruesome losing streak she's been staying away from us for awhile now. I can only figure what's gg through her boyfriend's head now everytime she comes home with a $50+ deficit. Anyway I guess my parents have always been super humans in my eyes especially my mum since I was young till now cos they almost never get infected with my illness even though they have to take care of me. My mum especially, she's really a wonderful, strong woman! I really hope she can stay healthy like this forever. I should spend more time with her.. I wonder who surprised me with a text in this post. I'm guessing Valerie? (28/4/14, 05:33am)

No comments: