Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy

I'm happy.

Yesterday's Festival of Praise ROCKED!!!

Lovell and Yingchuan came. Jumped and sang, sang and jumped, till our shirt all wet.. Super high. Everyone had fun.

Hais.. hard to describe fun leh.. but seriously super duper fun.

I'm happy cos Lovell conveted into Chirstian yesterday. I didnt ask him to. I didnt even prompt him until he asked me "Ehh, how to convet ah?"

Happy happy happy. High high high. Ate at macs, went home at 12.45 around there. Slept at 2.

But I'm still happy. Its just hard to describe them on a blog.

~~~

Today was okay... The taste of Festival of Praise still lingers.

Went to school. Didnt bring much stuff. My bag's still at Nicol's house, still havent take yet. Everyone damn tired. Heard from YingChuan they waited for some bus till 2 and then finally took a cab with $4 after negotiating with the Cab Driver. God bless him.

Today I shall talk about all the small things that happened.

-Showed of to others the picture of McDonalds smoking. Leslie laugh until damn funny. Well, it is funny, almost as funny as the picture of him acting cute. XDD

-Helped Lovell do his Compo. Its super dramatic and hilarious. I cant wait to see what comments the teacher will give him about that compo. I'll try to find a way to blog down the whole compo. Okay? Laughed for 45 mins or more straight. Then showed Mel, Ben, Les, Tian, Muz, and Haidar. TianLoke said it was a good compo if only I didnt add in all those "nonsense".

-During maths, slacked ALOT. Played worms, showed Alicia and Val the Mcdonalds smoking photo. In the end they go take my whole phone then view ALL the photos. =.= . Val keep trying to take my photo with my phone.. YiLing tried to reply my message to ShuWen. But I noticed in time then get the phone back. In the end forgot to reply until much much later. OH! And I realised Lovell has a crooked nose!! LOL!!

-Kena scolded by Mrs Yap. I deserved it de la.. Run out of class without permission. Hais... Maybe I'm too confident in english le ba? Cannot liddat. Must be more humble.. hais..

-During Chem test still ok la. Wasnt so hard. But my Chem sucks as usual. Lovell had to go for his NS checkup stuff. Nicol found Haidar's phone and returned it to him. Haidar's damn grateful sia. Hmm.. hes a good friend. YingChuan said want to go Pasar Malam on the way home de. So I say ok lor.

-Later on the way back. She suddenly like dunwan liao. Then I like "Ah la ok lor never mind la never mind la.. Its okay de.. I die of hungerness only mah.. nvm de la.." The guilt treatment seldom fails to people who cares =D. Went to Pasar Malam. Ate this Beef Burger she intro-ed me to. Tastes good. Oh! We also ate this Hotdog thing with a low-grade fish filler wrapped around it. The Burger is good though. I'm gonna eat it again tomorrow. =D Also want to try some nice smelling meat stuff.

-Went home, slept for 2 hours, and proceeded to my new chemistry tuition. Lasted till 10. Which means I confirm miss my Prison Break 3 abit liao. But I ren hao, I miss show but I still remind others to watch =D. Msged Nicol, Ben, and Val.

-Came back from home. Watched for 30 mins. I think today last episode sia. Then now watching LOST. =D

~237

While the festival of praise was indeed fun, Lovell did not remain Christian for very long as he was just influenced by the atmosphere at that time. It's what city harvest church kinda does you know? Gotta be very careful when you do visit back then. Sigh things I wish I could tell my past self :/ I totally can't remember the part that Lovell had to go for his NS checkup stuff though, is he really that old back then!? God I really miss that acne-ridden jerk.

No comments: