Saturday, August 23, 2008

Granny

Granny's going to City Harvest tomorrow to watch my uncle graduate!! =DDD

But she wont be sitting with me. Ah wells.. dont care. I'm just afraid the music might scare her lor. Siao ah.. old women listening to loud foreign language music... =.=

Ah wells.. But still really hope that she will come to know christ before her time comes...


Congrats uncle!!!


I cut my hair yesterday. I look a little better now.

Now feeling abit cui.. Lovell suddenly dunwan come.. and I think hes not joking lor.. walao.. Seriously feel abit shack.. wtf la.. i try not to cuss on my blog. XDD but seriously feeling fucked up right now..

Please please please. Lovell Lim Dao Wei. If you got chance to come this week or next week please some okay? You seldom see my "begging" people like that. So i'm seriously serious here.

Shag..

~237

I have to address this. I feel really really disgusted with myself everytime i see my past self spelling "shag/shagged" as "shack" like some kind of uneducated monkey. If i were to travel back in time, I'd definately give myself a really good hard slap for spelling stuff like that. This is ADP from the future, out.

No comments: